Convert automatic wrx to manual |207|

Мітки : , , , ,

Тема містить 0 відповідей, має 1 учасник, і змінена  oeaquuahqa 2 міс., 1 тиждень тому.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Автор
    Записи

oeaquuahqa
    Учасник

Convert automatic wrx to manual >> [ Download ]

Convert automatic wrx to manual >> [ Read Online ]

98 forester manual swap

subaru legacy manual swap

wrx cvt to manual swap

wrx auto to manual swap cost

2005 legacy gt auto to manual swap

2006 subaru impreza manual swapsubaru outback manual swap

forester 5 speed swap

23 Feb 2018 iWire Auto to Manual Transmission Conversion Connector PackageThis post is a general overview of how to convert your Subaru transmission
    Would anyone be able to give me a rough estimate as to how much it might cost to get an auto-to-manual conversion for my ’99 WRX and/or
    Hey guy I currently have an 05 WRX that is an automatic which has its thrills, but I feel like im going no where with it. The reason why I bought
    26 Jul 2015
    Converting your 4EAT to 5MT Transmission (AT/MT) & Driveline. There is no diff between ECU’s on auto or manual, only an ID pin that is
    went to look at a subaru liberty today which i found on the net which was with a auto to manual conversion, what gets changed within the car,
    Conversions, Transplants, & Swaps – 03 Wrx with an automatic want it to be manual Wat to do – I have a 03 with an automatic Wat I have a 03 with an automatic Wat would it take to swap in a manual Convert Automatic WRX to Manual?
    19 Aug 2015
    i heard it is more complicated to go from auto to manual. but just out of but what else do i need to get to convert from auto to manual??? i
    9 Jul 2010 I havent seen this swap but I would assume that the auto-manual swap would require different wiring Converting your 4EAT to 5MT – NASIOC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Вибачте , ви повинні увійти в систему , щоб відповісти в темі .